If you have a frozen septic J. W. LaFrenier Sons are here to help. The sooner you call, the quicker we can get the septic back in running condition. Depending on the system layout, and where the freeze is located we will use one of several methods to correct the backup. As a last resort, we will pump the septic tank so it can be used as a holding tank until the ground thaws. Pumping the septic tank as part of an attempt to thaw the system out is not a good plan, the wastewater that fills the tank is mostly water and will freeze easier than septage that was in the tank.
- Frost Depth Affecting Septic Tanks and Sewer Lines March 8, 2014
- First Septic Truck in Minocqua! February 27, 2014
- Why Did My Septic System Freeze? February 21, 2014
- As the Weather Warms Septics Freeze Up! February 21, 2014
- 2014 County Septic Tank Maintenance February 8, 2014
Subscribe to Blog via Email